A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Muir McConnochie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Muir McConnochie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Nerve Block
- Respiratory Sounds
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Bronchiolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muir McConnochie graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muir McConnochie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Muir McConnochie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Muir McConnochie practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Muir McConnochie has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Muir McConnochie practices Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.