A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mccoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mccoun, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mccoun graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Mccoun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth T Mccoun DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Mccoun practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mccoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Mccoun practices Anesthesiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Anesthesiologists.