Learn more about Dr. Kenneth McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth McGrath, Cardiologist, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGrath
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGrath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth McGrath, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McGrath has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth George McGrath DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Kenneth McGrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth McGrath practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greensboro, GA.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.