A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth McGrath, Cardiologist, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGrath
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McGrath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth McGrath, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McGrath has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth George McGrath DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Kenneth McGrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth McGrath practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greensboro, GA.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.