Dr. Kenneth Mcnamee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Mcnamee?

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I am a 67 year old widow, who hasn't had major surgery in over 40 years. I have been diagnosed with arthritis and having knee issues for a few years now. After becoming a patient of Dr. McNamee over a year ago, it was agreed, through through testing and observations, that a non-aggressive (meaning surgery not warranted as of yet) form of treatment would be of benefit in my case. Noting that I along with the Doctor's input would know when it was time to take that next step. Well that next step happened recently and a total left knee replacement was performed my Dr. Kenneth McNamee and I must say I feel like a knew woman and it's only been two weeks. Dr. McNamee and his staff have gone above and beyond the call of duty regarding my care prior too, the day of surgery, my stay in the hospital and my follow-up care from the surgery, which has only been two weeks. I am so grateful and appreciative for their professionalism, their compassion and their expertise.

Recommended friends, we are all pleased

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

At the end of 2010 I visited Dr. McNamee due to knee pain which was threatening to end my tennis activities. I told tennis was very important to me and asked for him to keep me on the court. He has kept me on the court for 6 full years. This year I will be 81.

poor service lack of concern from dr. McNamee

Posted on March 18th, 2016

very unsatisfied with treatment. doctor came in room asked what the problem was I felt rushed as I tried to explain after explaining quickly he says '' I don't think there is anything I can do '' . dr. looked at a 1year old mri didn't thoroughly listen to my complaints nor did he thoroughly examine me or order new testing .. dr. failed to acknowledge how I have had numerous cysts he had no concern of discovering the underlying cause. if I had better insurance maybe he would have better listened. he did give me a shot that made me hurt worse of then when I arrived for my appointment. knee swolled up and pain increased

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Tells you very little information about what's going on with your condition Treat you as if you have no opinion or it does not matter Takes no time and what he is doing the faster we can get you out the more money he can make he has no consideration for you you or your injury Orly crafted soft cast which dug into my ankle and created a sore which eventually started to bleed Soft cast was made very uncomfortable and crooked did not fit foot it well at all Very quickly started to take off pain medication before it was time prescribe medicine for every 8 hours which is only effective for three and a half to four My overall review is poor I would not see him ever again nor would I suggest you do good day

Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery

Posted on July 5th, 2015

In this rapid paced world, we have grown accustomed to instant service, regardless of the quality of that service. Two weeks ago yesterday, I had a total hip replacement, with Dr. McNamee, using the newer anterior approach. I am totally amazed at how quickly I am recovering! Yes, I have had to wait for appointments, however, feel that is due to Doctors caring, compassionate concern for each patient he sees. Unfortunately, I know that I will require additional surgeries, but Dr. McNamee's skills are worth the invested time.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Great Dr. Great Staff. Hand surgery. Fifty stitches. Back to work in 6 weeks!

Posted on September 11th, 2014

May of 2013 Dr. McNamee did a total right knee replacement on me. My surgery and my therapy all went well. I walk normal and no pain anymore. I am very glad I had Dr. McNamee do my surgery. He has always been very nice to my husband and I and always answered any questions that we had.

Posted on September 7th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. McNamee for approximately 20 years. I cannot imagine going to a different orthopedic surgeon. I totally trust him. He is a wonderful surgeon. If there is a short wait time, I don't mind as this tells me he is a great doctor and takes time with his patients. Plus he tries to get everyone in when they need to. He is totally worth the wait. His office staff is also great. They are very personable, friendly and caring.

Posted on September 6th, 2014

Although the wait is long (as it is for every Dr I see) Dr McNamee is a warm, caring physician who is excellent at what he does. (that's why the wait is so long)

Patient Care

Posted on August 20th, 2014

I would choose Dr. McNamee again, if I had a need to, because he was kind, gentle and always appropriate. He was very attentive to all the questions I had and the care of my foot. His staff was also very helpful and considerate of my level of pain. They all deserve a "four star" rating! Thank you!

Posted on August 18th, 2014

II had a right knee repaired by Dr. McNamee. My surgery went very well and I received good, caring service. He is a good surgeon and his staff is very professional.

overall satisfaction

Posted on July 8th, 2014

I was most pleased with the 8 mths I had been going to Dr. McNamee. After my first surgery I had complications that he was most interested in finding out the cause and referred two different Drs. After going to the last Dr. I returned back to Dr. McNamee as he was most helpful and more interested in listening to my problem and solving it than larger hospital Dr. who didn't have the time to sit and help me with my situation.