Dr. Kenneth Mcnamee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2016
poor service lack of concern from dr. McNamee
very unsatisfied with treatment. doctor came in room asked what the problem was I felt rushed as I tried to explain after explaining quickly he says '' I don't think there is anything I can do '' . dr. looked at a 1year old mri didn't thoroughly listen to my complaints nor did he thoroughly examine me or order new testing .. dr. failed to acknowledge how I have had numerous cysts he had no concern of discovering the underlying cause. if I had better insurance maybe he would have better listened. he did give me a shot that made me hurt worse of then when I arrived for my appointment. knee swolled up and pain increased

September 27th, 2015
Tells you very little information about what's going on with your condition Treat you as if you have no opinion or it does not matter Takes no time and what he is doing the faster we can get you out the more money he can make he has no consideration for you you or your injury Orly crafted soft cast which dug into my ankle and created a sore which eventually started to bleed Soft cast was made very uncomfortable and crooked did not fit foot it well at all Very quickly started to take off pain medication before it was time prescribe medicine for every 8 hours which is only effective for three and a half to four My overall review is poor I would not see him ever again nor would I suggest you do good day

July 5th, 2015
Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery
In this rapid paced world, we have grown accustomed to instant service, regardless of the quality of that service. Two weeks ago yesterday, I had a total hip replacement, with Dr. McNamee, using the newer anterior approach. I am totally amazed at how quickly I am recovering! Yes, I have had to wait for appointments, however, feel that is due to Doctors caring, compassionate concern for each patient he sees. Unfortunately, I know that I will require additional surgeries, but Dr. McNamee's skills are worth the invested time.

January 16th, 2015
Great Dr. Great Staff. Hand surgery. Fifty stitches. Back to work in 6 weeks!

September 11th, 2014
May of 2013 Dr. McNamee did a total right knee replacement on me. My surgery and my therapy all went well. I walk normal and no pain anymore. I am very glad I had Dr. McNamee do my surgery. He has always been very nice to my husband and I and always answered any questions that we had.

September 7th, 2014
I have been going to Dr. McNamee for approximately 20 years. I cannot imagine going to a different orthopedic surgeon. I totally trust him. He is a wonderful surgeon. If there is a short wait time, I don't mind as this tells me he is a great doctor and takes time with his patients. Plus he tries to get everyone in when they need to. He is totally worth the wait. His office staff is also great. They are very personable, friendly and caring.

September 6th, 2014
Although the wait is long (as it is for every Dr I see) Dr McNamee is a warm, caring physician who is excellent at what he does. (that's why the wait is so long)

August 20th, 2014
Patient Care
I would choose Dr. McNamee again, if I had a need to, because he was kind, gentle and always appropriate. He was very attentive to all the questions I had and the care of my foot. His staff was also very helpful and considerate of my level of pain. They all deserve a "four star" rating! Thank you!

August 18th, 2014
II had a right knee repaired by Dr. McNamee. My surgery went very well and I received good, caring service. He is a good surgeon and his staff is very professional.

July 7th, 2014
overall satisfaction
I was most pleased with the 8 mths I had been going to Dr. McNamee. After my first surgery I had complications that he was most interested in finding out the cause and referred two different Drs. After going to the last Dr. I returned back to Dr. McNamee as he was most helpful and more interested in listening to my problem and solving it than larger hospital Dr. who didn't have the time to sit and help me with my situation.

April 30th, 2014
Good Care
I recently broke my wrist. Dr. McNamee took care of it immediately in an early morning appt. His follow up care was timely. He has performed 5 surgeries on my husband: Rt & lt rotator cuff, carpel tunnel on both wrists, & tricky finger. We both feel he is a good surgeon & that we received good, caring service, not only by the doctor, but also by his staff, who were friendly & efficient.

April 25th, 2014
Patient
I thought that everyone was very nice in the office. I would recommend him to my friends. My surgery went very well.