A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth McPartland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth McPartland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McPartland graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McPartland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McPartland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth McPartland practice?
Dr. Kenneth McPartland practices Surgery near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Springfield, MA and Burlington, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.