Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Meehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meehan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Meehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Meehan, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meehan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Meehan MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Meehan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Meehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Meehan practices Hematology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Hematologists.