A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Meehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Meehan, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meehan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Meehan practice?
Dr. Kenneth Meehan practices Hematology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lebanon Hematologists.