A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Meigs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Meigs, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meigs graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Meigs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth James Meigs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Meigs practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Meigs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Meigs practices Family Medicine near Happy Valley, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Happy Valley Family Physicians.