Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had emergency surgery, and feel very fortunate that Dr. Meisner was on duty in the hospital that day. Before the operation, he explained my condition and the treatment very clearly and gave me confidence that it would go well - which it did. Thank you!

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meisner has to be one of the best doctors I have ever been to. His patience, bed side manner and ccaring personality alleviated my concerns. I would recommend him to everyone.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Meisner is terrific, I just wish he would speak louder, I am hard of hearing and often miss what he is saying.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meisner was very gentle, patient, friendly and informative.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My sister and I from the moment we met Dr. Meisner in the emergency room...loved him. He had such a calming effect on me even in the OR. Being an obese person, he did not make me feel ashamed or embarrassed. Wonderful bedside manner. Will recommend him

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meusner is an excellent doctor. He explains thoroughly any options concerning the particular issue. His knowledge and understanding gives a patient confidence that this doctor has the experience and success for a positive outcome for your issue.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meisner did a colon resection surgery for me on 5/5/14. I could not have asked for a more experienced, professional and understanding surgeon. Dr Meisner assured that all my concerns and questions were answered and I trusted him 110%. Highly recommend!

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is refreshing to go to a doctor's office and feel comfortable from the moment you step in door and throughout your visit. The office staff is so friendly and provide you with clear expectations. Dr. Meisner is truly a gem! A

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meisner has operated on me twice in 5 yrs! First was emergency surgery! I feel he saved my life both times. Not only is he a superb surgeon ! He treats you with real authentic kindness and compassion ! You can tell he actually cares..

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very at ease from front office staff right through to the doctor. Everyone was very friendly. The doctor went to great length to explain my condition and what to expect. I was extremely impressed!