A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Melashenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Melashenko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melashenko
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Melashenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Melashenko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melashenko graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Melashenko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth W Melashenko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Melashenko practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Melashenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Melashenko practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.