A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Melashenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Melashenko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Melashenko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melashenko graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Melashenko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Walter Melashenko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Melashenko practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Melashenko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Melashenko practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.