A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Merkatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Merkatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merkatz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Merkatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkatz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merkatz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Meridia-Euclid Hospital, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Merkatz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Merkatz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Merkatz has 13 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and Wethersfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Cardiologists.