A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Merkatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Merkatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merkatz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkatz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merkatz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Meridia-Euclid Hospital, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Merkatz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Merkatz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Merkatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Cardiologists.