A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Merkatz
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wethersfield, CT. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Merkatz is affiliated with Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network, Martin Memorial Health Systems and Meridia-Hillcrest Hospital, New York. Dr. Merkatz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wethersfield, CT.
Dr. Bekir Melek
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi26
Dr. Fred Rubin
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi39
Dr. Randolph Panetta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi13