A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Merkatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Merkatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merkatz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Merkatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkatz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merkatz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Meridia-Euclid Hospital, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Merkatz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Merkatz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Merkatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Cardiologists.