A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Merkitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Merkitch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Merkitch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkitch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Merkitch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center, LaCrosse, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth W Merkitch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Merkitch practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Merkitch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Merkitch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Union, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Onalaska, WI and La Crosse, WI.
See West Union Obstetricians & Gynecologists.