A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Meyers is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Meyers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Meyers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Meyers practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.