Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Miller
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Boston, MA and Bristol, CT (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital, Bristol Hospital and New Britain General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Kenneth Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. David Woznica
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi7
Dr. Frederick Altice
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi31
Dr. Julia Shi
New Haven, CT 0 mi30