A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Miller practice?
Dr. Kenneth Miller practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Baltimore, MD.
See Olney Internists, Olney Oncologists, and Olney Hematologists.