A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth David Miller MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Miller practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, CT and New Haven, CT.
See Olney Internists and Olney Oncologists.