The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Minks
Dr. Kenneth Minks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Minks is affiliated with St. Elizabeth`s Hospital, Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital and Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Minks has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...