A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Minks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Minks, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minks
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Minks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minks graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Minks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Minks MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Minks practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Minks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Minks practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.