A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Minks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Minks, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Minks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minks graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Minks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Minks MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Minks practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Minks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Minks practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.