Overall Review

3.8

November 17th, 2015
One of the best pediatricians out there.
If you are look for a great Pediatrician for your children in the Green Valley area you should go to Dr Misch. I first visited his office in Ocotber because my daughter was having some problems with her knees, she is very active and had spent a few days prior jumping,doing squats, dancing, and ice skating. I really just needed him to tell me how to ice it and what would be the best anti inflammatory for her. After he had looked at her for about five minutes he was talking to me and asking questions and that led him to test her for Lyme disease. Now my daughter was healthy in every other way all she had was some knee pain. He sent her for the test and it came back positive for Lyme. I have been on the Internet since learning about this disease and people who live in areas where Lyme is prevalent can't even get their Dr's to even test for it and they have major health issue because of it. In fact we had just moved her from Pennsyvania and her pediatrician there didn't even pick up on it and she had a lot more symptoms back when I took her to see him. After all I have read I do not know how a pediatrician in southern Nevada found this and a pediatrician right smack dab in the middle of this epidemic missed it. This is a horrible disease to have and I will forever be thankful for Dr. Misch and his knowledge. I truly believe her life would have been very different if not for him. Your kids are on good hands with him.

September 29th, 2015
Great doctor

June 23rd, 2015
spends very little time
Dr. Misch is a is rude and isn't in the room long enough to hear any questions from parents. He makes you feel as if you know nothing at all, he is very arrogant. He said my son has bad asthma he will deal with forever and that there was no need to see a specialist for it yet. I didn't listen. I went to a pulmonary Dr. who said he does not even have asthma. Misch is extremely rude and left me in tears when I left his office. Two minutes with a child isn't enough to diagnose any major problems or discuss anything with parents.

June 8th, 2015
Dr Misch has been amazing to our family
I'm so surprised to hear that he is ignorant and rude . I have been taking my sons there for the last 8 years. Our first year there I was in his office every other week with our newborn son Andrew. Not that he was always sick ..I just was an overly paranoid mother that if he cried the wrong way I just felt something was wrong! Crazy right? Well I was and I thank god I had Dr Misch by my side every step of the way. Being a mother to a newborn for the first time is scary and we are over whelmed by emotions are we doing it right ? Is he ok ? is this normal? He never made me feel rushed he never made me feel like " it's you again"..He was always attentive answered all of my questions and took very good care of my boys at every visit. Always returned my phone calls .. Dr. Misch is an amazing doctor and if anyone tried his patience it was I and never once was he unprofessional or rude in any way!! Thank you Dr. Misch for the care you have given my sons and the many parents I know go to you for the care there children..

January 28th, 2015
We have 4 children and have been going to Misch for 8 years. Our oldest has major health concerns, and we've found him to be thorough, accurate, and extremely knowledgeable. He's a bit kooky, so I could see some people preferring a different personality, but our kids love him.

July 30th, 2014
Horrible unprofessional treatment
Dr Misch was very rude, arrogant, and unprofessional!! He did not wash his hands before or after my child's examination. He did not use gloves during the physical examination. He told me he didn't like treating patients with ADHD while informing me that he is the top experts on ADHD in the area and to go elsewhere to get medication to treat it!! I have never been treated so poorly!! He conveyed that he doesn't care about his patients or their outcome!!

October 11th, 2013
do not see dr misch!
he is rude and will not listen to your concerns at all!

July 16th, 2013
Two (2) minutes is just not enough time to accurately treat and diagnose
Two (2) minutes is just not enough time. I have to start talking from the moment he steps inside the room, and keep talking nonstop to make sure, I get what I need from the visit. He missed 3 huge problems with my daughter, to the point, that I went ahead and search online for specialist for each problem, and took care of it myself. Two issues ended up in surgery. He just sees her for 30 secs and tell me: she is doing wonderful, A+ and leave the room. If you read this, Dr. Misch, you need to charge more money to the insurance companies, or charge more out of pocket, or be happy with your rates, because you are lacking respect for your patients/COSTUMERS $$$.

April 4th, 2013
Dr. Misch is the best!
Dr. Misch is truly a wonderful doctor. He's very personable, attentive, and does not talk down to his patients (or their parents) as I've encountered with other pediatricians in the past. He is the pediatrician to my two small toddlers and could not be more happy with his and his office's services. In the past when my children were seen at another local pediatrician's office I always had a hard time understanding the doctors and their staff due to language barriers- this is not the case with St. Rose Pediatrics! All of his staff speaks fluent, understandable English and are never short or abrupt. Dr. Misch takes great care in listening to any issues at hand and discussing any possible remedies in depth so I, the parent, have a better understanding of what is going on. One of my children was born with a condition that requires check-ups on quite a regular basis and I couldn't be more happier with the service Dr. Misch provides. If testing is done outside of his office, he is always sure to personally call with any and all results, as well as to check on the condition of my child. I would highly recommend Dr. Misch and his office to any parent with a young child!

March 18th, 2013
Dr Misch as been a great pediatrician to our two boys. We're comfortable with his practice and enjoy his occasional bedside humor.

February 26th, 2013
Doesn't follow AAP Recommendations
Dr. Misch is very rude and arrogant. I went in to see him during a sick visit because my normal doctor was not available. He accurately diagnosed the cough which is croup but he also said my son had a slight ear infection. I got a second opinion and while he does have both an ear infection and croup, dr. #2 told me that the antibiotics dr. Misch prescribed would be useless. He aslo told me that my son would be extremely malnourished if he continued to breastfeed (even though he is hitting all milestones early and I have gotten 2nd and 3rd opinions on this and both disagree with dr. Misch) and that his head shape is "weird". When I asked how his head was SUPPOSED to be shaped he couldn't give me an answer. I will never go back to him and I am considering even leaving the practice. Doctors like him are the reason so many women don't feel confident in their ability to breastfeed!

January 21st, 2013
When I brought my 1 month old into the office to be examined for limp limbs, without even really examining her he rudely and arrogantly said that he thought my daughter had been abused. We then went to ER where they figured out that she had a staph infection, which was prob from birth, in her shoulder that required surgery immediately. We are loving parents of 4 beautiful girls and the thought of having our children being taken away from us because of some a**hole dr with horrible bedside manners is infuriating to me!!