A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Miselis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Miselis, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Miselis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miselis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Miselis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Victor Miselis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth V. Miselis practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Miselis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Miselis practices Ophthalmology near Sutter Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Sutter Creek Ophthalmologists.