Dr. Kenneth Moghadam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Moghadam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2016

Best Fertility Clinic!

I cannot imagine having a doctor or clinic that is as caring and knowledgeable as this one! Despite being a very popular doctor, Dr. M and the nursing/reception staff always took the time to answer my questions and try to make me feel at ease! The wait is worth it! From the many exams, to the consultations, and surgeries, I was treated with respect and given the upmost care! The fact that Dr. M would not only sit across from me in his own office and answer my/our questions but also perform most of the exams himself, showed us that he genuinely cared about his patients, as well as getting the best results. From the start, Dr. M was honest and gave us his best opinion about our situation. Now we are pregnant with twins and can't wait to share this with all of the wonderful staff at Austin Fertility Institute. Even if I had not had a successful pregnancy at this clinic, I would still give it just as high of a rating!! I felt much less like a number and more like a patient that was cared for here! I cannot say enough good things about this clinic, which is one reason it has taken me so long to write a review. I could go on and on with nothing but positive remarks; so, if you are considering which fertility clinic to start at, DO please give this one a try first! :-)

March 8th, 2016

We are so grateful for Dr Moghadam and his staff. This is my second pregnancy with AFI. I was a little anxious to do a FET! After talking for a long time with Dr Moghadam we decided to move forward with it. He knew i was a little nervous with the hormones but he made sure i was comfortable with the protocol and all the medications, he also worked with our schedules and having my husband traveling out of town during the process. He answered my 1000 questions at every visit. He is very polite and has good bedside manner. Jamie, Lisa, Nicole and Jessica were all very professional and sweet. They all made sure this process went as smoothly as it could and i appreciate it. Without Dr Moghadam and his staff we wouldn't have a complete family.

February 2nd, 2016

Thanks, Dr. Moghadam

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the excellent care we received at Austin Fertility Institute. Struggling to conceive is not an easy journey, but Dr. Moghadam and his staff helped guide and reassure us throughout the entire process. Dr. Moghadam is exceptionally knowledgable and personable, and is so devoted to his patients that he hands out his cell. phone number (and answers at all hours!). I'm certain you won't receive that level of care at just any practice. He is also very confident in his work while remaining realistic with expectations. I never once felt as though I was being misled or placated. Whenever I got anxious about something (often!), Dr. Moghadam was reassuring and took his time, patiently answering my many questions. Thanks, Doc! We also got to know all the ladies at the practice (shout-out to Jamie, Lisa, Becky, Nicole, & Jessica!). We couldn't be more grateful for the personal care that we received. We were truly made to feel like family and were always treated with the utmost care and respect, and never felt like we were just a number. And finally, thank you to Henry and JoJo, the extraordinarily talented embryologists who nurtured our precious cargo for their first five days of life. It's bittersweet to be graduating back to my regular ob, because we love everyone at AFI so much, but are absolutely thrilled that they did their jobs so well that we're expecting in August! We are so grateful to Dr. Moghadam, and the entire staff at Austin Fertility Institute, and would highly recommend them to anyone struggling with infertility.

February 1st, 2016

Thanks, AFI!

August 2nd, 2015

He never made me feel uncomfortable with the process. He is honest. He is objective in approaching the treatment, but he is not rude either. I strongly recommend him. The wait time may be long for some, but thats only because he takes time with his patients and does not treat them as cattle. The wait time is worth it.

December 26th, 2013

Overjoyed

As we rest peacefully by 2am we are awaken by the soft sound of our healthy 8 week old, we thank God. Our experience with Dr. Moghadam and his staff at AFI was a blessing and a positive educational experience because he took the time to teach and lay out the framework of options available for us.  Words can not express Dr. Moghadam’s compassionate, friendly, humorous, and caring  bedside manner. It was crystal clear during our first consultation we were being prepared by the BEST in Austin  and surrounding area, and conformation that we received responsible management of care after becoming pregnant on our first round of IVF.  Any doctor can give medication to superovulate a healthy woman of advanced maternal age (over 40 who used her own eggs), but it takes a real scientist to understand the effects of the medication being prescribed and how his patient will respond as well as benefit from that treatment.  We thank him for acknowledging us respectively as human beings with a desire to procreate with the means possible. Dr. Moghadam was very honest while cultivating a climate of optimism to move forward.  AFI was the best choice.  Overjoyed and Blessed

June 22nd, 2013

The BEST doctor I have ever been to EVER

Dr. Moghadam is very compassionate and puts everything into the care of his patients. I have done 3 IVFs with him and his office and I am now in my second pregnancy! He is very knowledgeable and I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone and everyone! Also, his lab is one the best-Henry (embryologist) & Austin Surgical Hospital are top notch as well!

November 19th, 2012

Best IVF doctor in Austin

Dr. Moghadam has always been very patient and attempting to understand your personal needs. He is very knowledgeable and help patient make the best informed decision about various treatment/protocol options. His humor often made you feel relaxed in the TTC journey and enable you to see the light at the end of tunnel. All his office staffs Becky, Melissa, Rebecca and Jenny have great personality. They are easily got along.Overall this is a very friendly place to go.J

August 26th, 2011

Great bedside manner! Put together a good plan for my situation

My fertility status is quite compromised , however I feel Dr. Moghadam took the time and care to put together a reasonable plan for us. He was very compassionate in delivering not so good news (re: lab results etc) and has been so SO attentive to every concern and question I have had. His nurses and staff have helped me feel comfortable and relaxed- everyone in the office is super sweet. Dr. Moghadam's competence and level of care are top notch! Michelle L.

November 18th, 2010

He was just great

I switched to him from a doctor who had bad bed-side manners and was not sensitive to my needs. Dr. Moghadam made me feel very comfortable and did not mind that I was LBGT. I would recommend him to anyone! I also conceived on the first try with him which was great :) When I am ready for #2 I will be coming back to him

June 6th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

I went to visit Dr. Moghadam while I was dealing with Sertoli Leydig Cell Ovarian Cancer. Doctors were telling me that my last ovary would have to be removed because of the cancer. I'm 27 years old and do not have children so this was devastating to me. I went to visit Dr. Moghadam to see about fertility options. Because he knew I was upset and would probably not remember all of the information he was giving me during my doctors visit, he took the time to write everything down so I could review it later. He really took his time to explain all the procedures and steps I would have to take. His staff was kind and understanding. They were all wonderful. Unfortunately the cancer moved quickly and I was unable to use his services but I would recommend anyone to go to this doctor.

July 3rd, 2009

Great doctor - highly recommend him!

Dr. M was fantastic to work with. Strengths are his eagerness to answer questions, emphasis on evidence-based practice (and interpreting it for you), shared decision-making, and genuine caring. You can tell he pays attention because he isn't too busy to remember details about you. Always takes the time to call you back, etc. Plus i got a great outcome!! Only downside is never reaching nursing staff directly - always have to leave a message and wait for a callback. Also can't leave messages after hours. Bedside manner of nurses varies quite a bit...some great, some less so.