A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Molinero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Molinero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molinero
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molinero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Molinero graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Molinero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Molinero DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Molinero practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Molinero has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Molinero practices Orthopaedic Trauma near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Surgeons.