A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Molinero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Molinero graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Molinero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molinero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Molinero practice?
Dr. Kenneth Molinero practices Orthopaedic Trauma near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See New Castle Surgeons.