A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Molinero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Molinero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molinero
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Molinero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Molinero graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Molinero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Molinero DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Molinero practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Molinero has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Molinero practices Orthopaedic Trauma near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Surgeons.