Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Mar 17th, 2016

This doctor provided me with excellent care. I was told that I required shoulder surgery by another doctor. This doctor examined me and reviewed my MRI pictures with me ( which most doctors don't). He spent a lot of time with me and gave me my options. He didn't sugar coat it and was firm. He offered me several different treatments, including surgery. I chose not to have surgery and he continued to treat me until I was back to normal. He didn't dismiss me because I didn't want surgery. Lots of people with pain. I am glad he doesn't give pain med to anyone who asks and treats their problem. I read other comments. It is terrible when a doctor asks you to point to where it hurts. LOL. If you want surgery, lots of doctors will give it to you. If you feel like you are seeking pain med, maybe you are. By the way, isn't ankle sprain a ligament tear?

Mar 13th, 2016

Very rude. My ankle was 3x the size it should have been and had bruising all around my foot and up my calf 3 weeks post accident. He examined my ankle and told me that it was just an oridinary sprain. He stated he could not prescribe any medication (pain or anti-inflamatory) and that i would have to go to a pain management doctor BEFORE reading my mri results. i had a torn ligament and bone bruise. Then proceeded to write me scripts for pain and anti-inflamatory medication. Made me feel that my pain was insignificant and that i was there to seek drugs.

rotatorcuff show details rotatorcuff
Aug 14th, 2015

i will never choose this dr again i went to him months ago due to alot of shoulder pain he was very rude by asking me point to where it hurts at and i told him the problems i was haveing and he only did a xray no mri and said it was arthritis and no tear no tear i went to a cranberry dr and had a mri done they found a large bone spur, a cyst, arthritis, had to put 2 achors in and they found a med size tear that the other dr said no tear never again