Dr. Kenneth Molinero Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Molinero Jr?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Molinero Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017

Ego maniac

Spends to much time talking and not enough listening. Argued with me only to be wrong.

October 31st, 2016

Dr. Molinero has the worst bedside manner of any physician I have ever met. He cut me off when I had a simple question, and he treated me like I was an idiot. I would not recommend going to him to my worst enemy.

July 6th, 2016

He is a terrific doctor

I fell and broke my leg 6 mo ago--a terrible break that required implants to repair. He did the surgery and followup. I saw him frequently over the 6 mo following surgery and he was a total perfectionist and very caring. He doesn't sugar-coat things and is very straightforward, which may be why some reviewers thought he was rude. I appreciated that about him, but perhaps not everyone does. I have recommended him to friends and believe he is the best orthopedic surgeon in the area.

June 6th, 2016

Dr was rude .

March 17th, 2016

This doctor provided me with excellent care. I was told that I required shoulder surgery by another doctor. This doctor examined me and reviewed my MRI pictures with me ( which most doctors don't). He spent a lot of time with me and gave me my options. He didn't sugar coat it and was firm. He offered me several different treatments, including surgery. I chose not to have surgery and he continued to treat me until I was back to normal. He didn't dismiss me because I didn't want surgery. Lots of people with pain. I am glad he doesn't give pain med to anyone who asks and treats their problem. I read other comments. It is terrible when a doctor asks you to point to where it hurts. LOL. If you want surgery, lots of doctors will give it to you. If you feel like you are seeking pain med, maybe you are. By the way, isn't ankle sprain a ligament tear?

March 13th, 2016

Very rude. My ankle was 3x the size it should have been and had bruising all around my foot and up my calf 3 weeks post accident. He examined my ankle and told me that it was just an oridinary sprain. He stated he could not prescribe any medication (pain or anti-inflamatory) and that i would have to go to a pain management doctor BEFORE reading my mri results. i had a torn ligament and bone bruise. Then proceeded to write me scripts for pain and anti-inflamatory medication. Made me feel that my pain was insignificant and that i was there to seek drugs.

August 15th, 2015

rotatorcuff

i will never choose this dr again i went to him months ago due to alot of shoulder pain he was very rude by asking me point to where it hurts at and i told him the problems i was haveing and he only did a xray no mri and said it was arthritis and no tear no tear i went to a cranberry dr and had a mri done they found a large bone spur, a cyst, arthritis, had to put 2 achors in and they found a med size tear that the other dr said no tear never again

August 30th, 2017