A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Monahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Monahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Monahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Livingston Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Monahan practice?
Dr. Kenneth Monahan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TN and Murfreesboro, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.