A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mondal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Mondal is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mondal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mondal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mondal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mondal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mondal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Mondal practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mondal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mondal practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA and Hilo, HI.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.