A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mondal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mondal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mondal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mondal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Mondal practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mondal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mondal practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.