Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mondal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Mondal is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mondal
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mondal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mondal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mondal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mondal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Mondal practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mondal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mondal practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA and Hilo, HI.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.