A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Moore, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Moore MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Moore practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Moore practices Emergency Medicine near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Owensboro, KY and Sacramento, CA.
See Eureka Emergency Physicians.