A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Morcos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Morcos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcos graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Morcos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Andrew Morcos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Morcos practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Morcos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Morcos practices Family Medicine near Mint Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Matthews, NC.