A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgenstern
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morgenstern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Morgenstern has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern practices Ophthalmology near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ.
See Wayne Ophthalmologists.