Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Morgenstern has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgenstern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern practice?
Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Flemington Ophthalmologists, Flemington Internists, Flemington Gastroenterologists, and Flemington Surgeons.