A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Morgenstern has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern practices Ophthalmology near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, NJ and Thorndale, PA.
See Wayne Ophthalmologists.