A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery) and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgenstern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Morgenstern practice?
Dr. Kenneth Morgenstern practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Flemington Ophthalmologists, Flemington Internists, Flemington Gastroenterologists, and Flemington Surgeons.