A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morhain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Morhain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Morhain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Morhain graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morhain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Morhain MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Morhain practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Morhain has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Morhain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.