Dr. Kenneth Morhain MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Anchorage, AK

4.9

February 27th, 2012
FABULOUS Doctor! I highly recommend him to all expecting mothers!
I found him online because my husband was a military contractor in the area when we found out we were pregnant. I was so happy after my first appointment! He and his nurse, Carol, were both wonderful! I love his bedside manner, he put me at ease and answered all questions we had.I also had a scary issue a couple of weeks after my first ultrasound, I called their office crying and they said come in now. I was so thankful for this! They were able to make sure baby was okay and eased my mind. My husband and I both think he is great and I will be so sad if we do not get to stay in Anchorage long enough for him to deliver our little one. :( I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a Dr. in the area. His staff was super nice to me and I never waited more than a couple of minutes for my appointment. :)

August 3rd, 2011
Dr. Morhain and his amazing nurse Carol are a fabulous team!!

January 15th, 2010
Very good doctor with years of experience. Not always easy to reach doctor directly. Office staff seems curt at times. However they are not who you are there to see.

April 8th, 2009
Excellent Doctor I would highly recommend
I highly recommend Dr. Morhain. His bed side manner was superb and he took time to explain to me my medical condition and to answer all of my questions. He was gentle and kind, and he treated me with respect. I cannot say enough good things about him. I really appreciated his compassionate and caring treatment of me.