A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morrissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrissey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrissey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Morrissey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrissey graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Morrissey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Morrissey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Morrissey practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Morrissey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Morrissey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Orthopedic Surgeons.