A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morrissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Morrissey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrissey graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Morrissey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Morrissey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Morrissey practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Morrissey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Morrissey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Orthopedic Surgeons.