A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Morse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Morse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Russell Morse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Morse practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Morse has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Morse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.