Dr. Kenneth Morton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Morton?

July 25th, 2017

Dr. Morton is great!

I have been a patient of Dr. Morton's for several years and I find him to be a very competent and caring Physician. I see him annually because of health issues and he has performed Cataract surgery on both eyes and I now see just fine. He is worth a wait and I highly recommend him.

June 15th, 2016

Dr Morton is the most professional and compassionate dr I have ever seen for my dry eye issues. I trust his advice on my diagnosis and treatment plans. I would recommend him highly to any patients seeking quality eye care and especially those who suffer with hard to diagnos issues.

September 7th, 2015

Bad communication, strange decisions.

I tried to understand from him about the problem and possible solutions for my eyes. It did not work, time after time. The breaking point was when he reported to me happily that no permanent damage occurred yet to my eyes from a condition he was aware of, but did not told me. And that could be treated to avoid the risk of permanent damage. I’m looking now for a new doctor.

April 24th, 2014

He's the best!

Dr. Morton is an excellent doctor. He takes great care to explain any problems I'm having with my eyes. He also takes the time to fully explain any necessary surgical procedures. He's very patient and he makes sure you understand his explanation. I've never felt like he's rushing to get thru my appointment and on to his next appointment. Personally, I think he's the poster child for "bedside manner". I've always felt I had his undivided attention in my appts and that he genuinely cares about his patients. I trust him.

March 27th, 2014

Second opinion

I went to see Dr. Morton for two main reasons. 1. for second opinion. 2. if like him to have a Dr. with his expertise closer to home. I found Dr. Morton to be very friendly, easy to talk with and he took a lot of time to explain my condition. He also gave good advise. I would highly recommend him to others. Only down side I can see is that there is no option to email him with questions. Would like to see this available for ease of contacting him should I have questions.

November 4th, 2013

Great Doctor.!!

August 31st, 2013

Great Eye Doc

It would be hard to find a better, kinder and more knowlegeable eye physician than Dr. Morton. His vision exams are noted by opticians and the most accurate degree of refraction in the area. His overall medical knowlege extends past the eyes to the rest of the body - he is a remarkable person with incredible intelligence, who delights in the care of his patients.

February 10th, 2013

Struggles to solve my eyes problem

Dr Morton is a very kind person, however his ability to solve problem with my eyes was not very good. I had several visits and my problem is not gone, yet.

October 21st, 2017