Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  He's the best!  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr. Morton is an excellent doctor. He takes great care to explain any problems I'm having with my eyes. He also takes the time to fully explain any necessary surgical procedures. He's very patient and he makes sure you understand his explanation. I've never felt like he's rushing to get thru my appointment and on to his next appointment. Personally, I think he's the poster child for "bedside manner". I've always felt I had his undivided attention in my appts and that he genuinely cares about his patients. I trust him.

|  Second opinion  |  show details
by Deb Strother on Mar 27th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Morton for two main reasons. 1. for second opinion. 2. if like him to have a Dr. with his expertise closer to home. I found Dr. Morton to be very friendly, easy to talk with and he took a lot of time to explain my condition. He also gave good advise. I would highly recommend him to others. Only down side I can see is that there is no option to email him with questions. Would like to see this available for ease of contacting him should I have questions.

|  show details
by Martha Rasmos on Nov 4th, 2013

Great Doctor.!!

|  Great Eye Doc  |  show details
by Pat on Aug 31st, 2013

It would be hard to find a better, kinder and more knowlegeable eye physician than Dr. Morton. His vision exams are noted by opticians and the most accurate degree of refraction in the area. His overall medical knowlege extends past the eyes to the rest of the body - he is a remarkable person with incredible intelligence, who delights in the care of his patients.

|  Struggles to solve my eyes problem  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2013

Dr Morton is a very kind person, however his ability to solve problem with my eyes was not very good. I had several visits and my problem is not gone, yet.