A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mroczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Mroczek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mroczek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mroczek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mroczek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Mroczek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Mroczek practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mroczek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mroczek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.