Dr. Kenneth Mroczek MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2017
Excellent, dedicated surgeon.
He is an excellent surgeon who is attentive and committed to the recovery of his patients. He answers any and all questions, values your waiting time, and has a responsor staff.

November 14th, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Mroczek by another medical professional. Iwas shocked at how abrupt and uninterested he was in my case. He let his resident do most of the exam and barely explained anything to me. I had a pretty common but extremely painful condition. After we tried a procedure which was not successful, he essentially requested that I come into his office just to tell me that there was nothing he could do for me.

June 21st, 2016
Facts
A training Dr came it to review with simple questions. Dr Mroczek came in right after he got the scope of injury. We went over it in detail. Told me how to care for my injury. Done. This is a good guy that knows his stuff. THE FACTS. I don't need coddling. I need to know how to take care of the problem. Just the way he told me. I wish this guy was my primary physician. I would recommend this Doctor all day long.

November 2nd, 2015
Provided Quality Service and Attention
I had a follow-up visit with Dr. M for surgery that was done by another orthopedic surgeon (Dr. E) who had performed this for me at HSS but who no longer accepted my med insurance plan. Even though Dr. M was not the one who performed my surgeries, he still knew my orth surgeon Dr. E as a fellow practitioner and attended to me and my questions all the same. I definitely felt I was in good hands and care.

September 22nd, 2015
Best doctor
I got six opinions because I am a nurse and I don't believe in putting all of your eggs in one basket. I can see why he is in charge. He is Excellent!!!!

June 29th, 2015
ms
I would definitely recommend Dr. Mroczek. He is a knowledgeable and caring doctor , who takes much pride in his work, To him mediocre is not in his vocabulary, I had a very positive experience, He was able to heal an ailment that I had for many years. I had been under the care of multiple doctors, yet none were able to diagnose and thus heal my issue. For that I have much gratitude to the Dr. His office staff did not get back to me in the time frame that I would have liked, but it was a small price to pay when looking at the big picture. To summarize, Dr Mroczek is an extremely competent doctor who takes time to answer all patients questions, both before and after surgery. I would definitely recommend him.

February 25th, 2014
OK but NO Time

January 10th, 2014
Excellent

December 18th, 2013
Could NOT even limp around after seeing this "orthopedic surgeon"
Don't waste your time unless you have excellent private insurance. They schedule you with this doctor and his name is printed on the appointment form they send you. But when you show up for appointment, you are seen by an inexperienced medical resident who has little to no training in the medical speciality you need. I needed a foot/ankle surgeon to look at my posterior tibial tendinitis. Was scheduled with Dr. M for a follow-up. He walked right past my door and when the resident tried to introduce us, this purported 30 plus year "orthopedic surgeon" looked at me like I was garbage and walked off. The medical resident in his stead did not do any MRI on my ankle, misdiagnosed me and gave me erroneous treatment plan to wear a CAM boot 24-7 when I had already been in the boot and been immobile for almost two months. When I followed with his instructions, within a week, my entire ankle became so inflamed and swollen with hardened malleolar bursas and tenosynovitis so painful I could not even bear weight on the ankle. I had to see another orthopedist who immediately did an MRI and a debridement of the tendon sheath. My recommendation is find another orthopedist who not only cares about the $$$$$$bottom line but actually cares about you as a person and patient.

April 20th, 2012
He was great prior to my surgery, but would not help afterwards when the surgery was not a sucess. Had to go to another doctor for another surgery to fully correct the problem that was not corrected in the surgery Dr. Mroczek performed. It was a terrible experience and what was worse was how he blew me off once the 1st surgery did not help. I got the impression that he thought I was not being honest about the pain because he is the best. I clearly had a ruptured tendon after the 1st surgery was completed. My 2nd doctor saw the MRI prior to Dr. Mroczek's surgery and showed me the rupture so I underwent a surgery that did nothing.

April 17th, 2012
Wait time: 3 hrs. Dr. time: 3 minutes

February 14th, 2012
Did not look at my past medical history
Dr. Mroczek is a nice guy but not much of a detail doctor. he never looked at my past surgical reports,medical history,followed up with me-basically blew me and my surgical problem off. I found someone else to help me.