A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Mullen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mullen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Lodi Memorial West Hosp, Lodi, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Harvey Mullen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Mullen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Mullen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Family Physicians and Lodi Geriatric Doctors.