Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Mullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullen
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mullen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Lodi Memorial West Hosp, Lodi, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Harvey Mullen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Mullen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Mullen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Primary Care Doctors and Lodi Geriatric Doctors.