A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Muse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Muse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muse
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Muse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Muse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
Education & Awards
Dr. Muse graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Muse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Newell Muse MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Muse practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Muse has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Muse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.