inactive

Kenneth N Muse MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 7th, 2015
Dr Muse helped me through five rounds of IVF and was wonderful through the entire two year process! We were blessed with a beautiful baby girl!

February 9th, 2014
Very rude, and made me feel very uncomfortable. Very insenstive to what I was going through and gave advice from a male point of view which clearly does not work since I was seeing for excessive bleeding of my vagina, which he would never understand.

May 9th, 2013
Great Doc
After miscarrying at 41 and realizing I don't have a ton of time left, I decided it was best to see a specialist. Dr. Muse was very inviting to my ideas. I could tell he appreciated I had all of my bloodwork and had done my homework. His patience and willing to answer questions was great! Looking forward to our future visits!

February 10th, 2012
MD Muse, was rude and abrupt each visit. I have been to see him a total of 7 times. I have now decided to see another "Fertility specialist" I don't feel his assessment/diagnosis is accurate. His treatment for fertility was contradictory to research and other fertility specialis recommendations. When asking MD Muse about this...He became very defensive and rude. I feel belittled with every visit. I don't trust his judgement. Even some of the labs that were obtained were suppose to be fasting (nothing to eat or drink prior to lab draw) However, he obtained them even though I ate...then told me my abnormal results on the next visit. I was also double billed on every visit, even though I paid in the office!! I also had a procedure performed that was suppose to be sterile..and wasn't!! When asked about why this wasn't sterile. He didn't fix the problem, but became defensive and continued with the procedure. (Looking back, I wish I had just got up off the table and left). I have never felt so degraded by a doctor as I have MD Muse. I am now going to another Fertility specialist that I trust and has contradicted MD Muse's treatment and diagnosis. MD Muses's Nurse is very nice as were the people in the office.