A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Olivier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Olivier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Olivier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atypical Mycobacterium Infections
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Mycobacterium Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivier graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Neil Olivier MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Olivier practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Olivier has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Olivier practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Critical Care Practitioners, and Bethesda Pulmonologists.