A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shaw has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Neil Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shaw practices Family Medicine near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Sevierville Primary Care Doctors.