A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shaw has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Neil Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shaw practices Family Medicine near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Sevierville Primary Care Doctors.