A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nahum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nahum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nahum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nahum, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahum graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Nahum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Nahum DO and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Nahum practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nahum has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Nahum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Howell, NJ.
See Howell Internists, Howell Hematologists, and Howell Oncologists.