A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nahum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nahum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nahum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nahum, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahum graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Nahum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Nahum DO and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Nahum practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nahum has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Nahum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Howell, NJ.
See Howell Internists, Howell Hematologists, and Howell Oncologists.