A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nahum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nahum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nahum, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahum graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Nahum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Nahum DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Nahum practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nahum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Nahum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belmar, NJ.
See Howell Internists, Howell Hematologists, and Howell Oncologists.