A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Neely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Neely, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neely graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Neely has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth White Neely MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Neely practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Neely has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Neely practices Emergency Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Emergency Physicians.