Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nekl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nekl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nekl
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nekl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nekl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nekl graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nekl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Nekl MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Nekl practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nekl has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Nekl practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near North Royalton, OH.
See North Royalton Internists and North Royalton Endocrinologists.