A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nekl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nekl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nekl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nekl graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nekl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Nekl MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Nekl practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nekl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Nekl practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near North Royalton, OH.
See North Royalton Internists and North Royalton Endocrinologists.