A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ney graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ney has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Ney MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Ney practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ney practices Urology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Urologists.