A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Cq Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.