Dr. Kenneth Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8
  • 7 reviews

December 22nd, 2014
Sloppy, Long Wait, Wrong Diagnosis
He completely missed my diagnosis. Took my money , spent 5 mins, and left,

March 27th, 2014
Run From This Doctor
I think the only thing that concerns Dr Nguyen when he sees you is the amount of money he can generate from your case. God help you, if you're a cash patient and don't have insurance - you're at his mercy. Even after getting insurance, he won't abide by the insurance copay because of the cash agreement he had you sign (while you were a cash patient) and will still charge beyond that amount because of the cash agreement that you originally signed prior to insurance. It's been three months and he's yet to file ANY of my insurance claims and each time the insurance company or I call , they always have a different excuse. Something very shady about a doctor who does this..... He does pain management, pain addiction, diets, etc.... I tried the diet supplements from him which he dispenses directly from his office and he charged me $100 dollars.... After finding out that this very same medication costs less than $20 at a pharmacy and asking him to write a prescription, he refused. Of course, he would refuse - that's money he wouldn't be getting. Seems thst it's all he cares about. After trying to contact him via his answering service over the weekend and having to make a Monday appointment to see him, his reply to me was "I don't check messages and I don't read emails" - why have an answering service then? There's just too many red flags in my opinion and my gut instinct says to run from this place....... He's condescending, arrogant and doesn't give you the chance to speak in return. He's a short little guy with God complex who thinks he knows it all and gives conflicting medical advice when asked.... He's laughing behind your back all the way to his bank. I think it's easy to get an appointment from this so called Dr. because once his patients find out about all the games he plays, they're out of that place. Î

February 6th, 2014
Great Doc
Wonderful doctor best suboxone treatment pricing in the dfw metroplex. Friendly, knowledgeable. Clinic is clean and staff are very friendly as well. A+Doctor highly recommended!!

July 29th, 2013
Terrible!!!!!
IF you want hormone injections GO THERE, if you have pain RUN FAR AWAY! The worse doctor that Ive EVER met (and I've been an RN since 1991). The front of clinic looks like a dollar store, the staff are unprofessionally dressed, and KENNETH C. NGUYEN is the most uneducated and RUDE doctor in the Dallas Area. He's looking for quick and easy cash. If you are looking for prescriptions, walk with a limp,pay with cash, and keep your mouth shut, because Kenneth C. Nguyen is NOT capable of communication nor simple kindness!!

July 19th, 2012
Excellent!
Dr. Nguyen is a GREAT doctor, and his staff is wonderful. The office is very nice, and they are always ready for you when you have an appt. You walk right in almost every time, and he is quick to get into the room. He is very patient, and always takes the time to talk to you, listens and addresses any concerns that you may have, and explain to you what he his plan for you is. He spends WAY more time with me than my primary care doctor ever did. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 9th, 2012
Great
Very nice office, very nice staff, very nice doctor. Very family oriented feeling when you go in there. Pretty fast, never a long wait. I am very happy with them.

June 20th, 2011
Excellent M.D.
I have been seeing this doctor for over a year now and he has really helped my condition. He is innovative and sugests new ideas or procedures. I could easily find someone else closer but he is totally worth going to. I trust him and I can talk open and freely about anything.