A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nizza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nizza, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nizza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nizza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Andrew Nizza DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Nizza practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nizza has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Nizza practices Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Internists.