A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Noel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Noel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Noel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Noel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Noel practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Noel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Noel practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Anesthesiologists and Chesapeake Pain Management Doctors.