A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Noonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Noonan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noonan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noonan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Noonan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noonan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noonan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Noonan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Noonan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Noonan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Noonan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menasha, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.