A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Noonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Noonan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Noonan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noonan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noonan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Noonan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Noonan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Noonan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Noonan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menasha, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.