A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nordlicht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nordlicht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordlicht graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nordlicht has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Aaron Nordlicht MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Nordlicht practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nordlicht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Nordlicht practices Internal Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists.