A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Novak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novak
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Novak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Novak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Novak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Novak MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Novak practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Novak practices Ophthalmology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Ophthalmologists.