A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novak
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Novak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Novak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Novak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Novak MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Novak practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Novak practices Ophthalmology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Ophthalmologists.