A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Novak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Novak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Novak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Novak practice?
Dr. Kenneth Novak practices Ophthalmology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Ophthalmologists.