Dr. Kenneth Nudelman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Nudelman?

April 18th, 2012

Problems with Dr. Kenneth Nudelman

I was a patient of Dr. Nudelman @ Kaiser Culver Marina for about a decade. When I first became a patient of his. He was at first very kind and helpful and understanding. About 3 months ago I changed to another Kaiser doctor. I felt Dr. Nudelman was not interested in me any longer as a patient. He would not answer my health related questions and in some cases would not refer me to other Kaiser doctors. If you are a Kaiser patient of Dr. Nudelman and are having problems; I suggest you contact Member Service and request a different doctor.

October 26th, 2009

Primary doctor

I have been a patient of Doctor Nudelman for about 2 years and I find him a very kind and gentleman man.a little bashful but very kind . he is one to listen and he is very earnest in his opinions that is what I like about him. he always try to make his statements as plain as he can so you will understand him. I love him as my doctor and I hope he will have many more good years as a doctor and as my doctor.God Bless him.

September 19th, 2011