A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nugent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nugent
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nugent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nugent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Nugent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Cent
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Nugent MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Nugent practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nugent has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Nugent practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Pulmonologists, and Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners.