A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nugent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nugent
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nugent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nugent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Nugent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Cent
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Nugent MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Nugent practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nugent has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Nugent practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Pulmonologists, and Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners.