A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nugent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lung Diseases and Yeast Infection Candidiasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Grace Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nugent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile