A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nugent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nugent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Nugent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Cent
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nugent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Nugent practice?
Dr. Kenneth Nugent practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners, Lubbock Pulmonologists, and Lubbock General Practitioners.