A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nyer, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyer
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Nyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Nyer MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Nyer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Nyer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.